("Lionsgold" or the "Company")
Result of General Meeting & Change of Company Name
29 April 2019
Lionsgold announces that at the extraordinary general meeting of the Company held today at midday, the resolutions were duly passed, including the resolution to approve a change of the Company's name to TALLY LTD.
The change of name will take effect on receipt of the change of name certificate by the Guernsey Registry, which is expected to be received on 30 April 2019.
Following the official change of name, all corporate and other relevant information shall be transferred to the Company's www.tallymoney.com website. In anticipation of the Company having its shares listed again, the ticker 'TALY' has been reserved.
Cameron Parry (Chief Executive Officer)
Tel: +44 (0)20 8065 0215
· Tally® is a 100%-reserve banking platform and physical asset currency that operates seamlessly with the fiat currency fractional-reserve banking system.
· Each unit of Tally® is one milligram of LBMA-accredited gold held by the customer and utilised via their individually issued savings and payment account and Mastercard debit card.
· Tally® is not a fiat currency and Tally® is not a cryptocurrency.
· The Tally® banking platform connects physical asset ownership to the global banking system.
· Lionsgold's UK subsidiary company, TallyMoney Ltd, is a recognised E-Money Directive Agent (FCA Ref. No. 902059) under Financial Conduct Authority-licensed E-Money Institution, PayrNet Limited (FCA Ref No. 900594).
· Go to www.tallymoney.com to register for priority access to open a Tally® account.