Making your money secure.

We understand you need to trust Tally to keep your money safe and secure. Not only do we ensure you own real, physical gold, but we’ve put steps in place to protect that money on your behalf, come what may.

Real gold, safe in a vault.

When you deposit into Tally, you are purchasing real, London Bullion Market Association LBMA approved physical gold – not a digital token or paper ETF. This gold is stored in a secure Brinks vault in Zurich, Switzerland where it is 100% insured and protected. This gold is reconciled daily and audited monthly.

Who runs Tally?

The Tally platform is run by UK company, TallyMoney Ltd (E-Money Directive Agent FCA Ref. No. 902059) under FCA-licensed E-Money Institution, PayrNet Ltd (FCA No. 900594).

Learn more

How do I know my money is protected?

In the unlikely event anything happens to the company that runs the Tally banking platform, 99% of your Tally gold will be converted into fiat currency and deposited back into your non-Tally bank account. The remaining 1% is the total cost for this process of protection and efficient return of funds. So whilst Tally is not covered by the FSCS, it’s also not limited to the £85,000 cap like banks.